Who is Natasha?
Hardcore nerd happened to become an artist and not a physicist, so now working in gaming industry.
- Board Member of IGDA Finland and Lead of South-West
- Chairperson of Turku Game Hub (game business center)
- Board Member of Neogames (Finnish Game Developers
- Advisor of Steel Media (Pocket Gamer Connects)
- PhD candidate and teacher of Game Design and Digital Art at
University of Turku, Finland
Previously worked on gamification projects for cultural heritage, healthcare and other b2b solutions. Closely worked on creating commercial mobile games for big brand of Moomin as CEO of Snowfall. Working on 3rd party IP and challenges of copyright are the big part of her doctoral research work on topic Art Replicas – Understanding the Art Through its Copy, which theories she is utilizing in game development and production.
Who is Petter?
Petter Skult is currently working in Snowfall as game designer, hired for various titles as game narrative designer and finalizing his doctoral research on post-apocalyptic literature and post(post-)modernism at Åbo Akademi University (Turku, Finland) at the English language & literature department.